Are you ready to invest in and grow your personal training business? With TrueCoach, you’ll upgrade your PT experience with a software that handles admin, client management, metrics, goals, programming and more—all in one easy-to-use platform.
And now, you experience the time-saving benefits of TrueCoach by getting started with our Xplorer Plan an option that is 100% free for coaches with one active client. Unlike our 14-day free trial, our Xplorer Plan is a true membership plan that’s free forever, giving you access to all the features that over 20,000 coaches, personal trainers and gyms use worldwide.
What Is TrueCoach?
TrueCoach is a comprehensive personal training software that puts all of your business processes and workflows in one place. With TrueCoach, you can take care of tedious admin tasks, like keeping up with client progress and setting goals, building programs and emailing in one place, rather than doing it all manually. That means you can spend less time on time-consuming tasks, and more time doing what you love: helping your clients achieve their fitness goals, and building lasting relationships.
Discover All The Time-Saving Features
We packed this software with smart features designed to not only save you time, but help you grow your business. Signing up for TrueCoach means you’ll get:
- Client Management: Manage all of your clients and their workouts in one place. Easily add new clients, deliver personalized workout plans, track progress, and stay on top of communication.
- Email Notifications: Stay connected to your clients with automatic email notifications. You can notify your clients of upcoming workouts, and control what notifications you receive. We also remind you when upcoming client workouts are due, so your clients are never left waiting.
- Progress Tracking: Track your clients’ exercise history and metrics, so you can log results and use graphs to visualize progress towards specific goals over time.
- Program Builder: Design an entire series of workouts for your clients with TrueCoach Programs. Plus, you can write your programs once, then customize for each client without having to recreate the program every time
- Nutrition Tracking: Assign high-level macro goals and measure progress on a per-client basis over time. You can track your clients’ macronutrient intake and graph their progress in one place.
- Team Accounts: All TrueCoach plans include support for teams. Invite new coaches to your team, share your exercise library and programs, and scale your coaching business to new levels.
- Compliance Tracking: Your clients will have a 7-, 30-, and 90-day compliance rate to help track progress. These percentages are calculated by the number of exercises completed vs. the number of exercises assigned.
- Dashboard: Quickly know what your clients are doing and where they’re at in a programming cycle all in one clean, easy-to-use dashboard—so you can give them what they want before they tell you.
- Lead Management: Create a landing page that converts leads to clients without any additional strain on your wallet. Add sections and details about your business, communicate with prospects, and capture leads that go directly into your TrueCoach account. Coach Profiles is separate from your TrueCoach account. Create your Profile here.
- Custom Themed App: If you’re interested in a more comprehensive paid plan, like our Standard and Pro Plan, you can customize your account with your logo and colors to match your branding.
- Coach Profiles: All of our paid plans give you access to Coach Profiles, an easy tool that lets you set up a landing page (or “microsite”) for your personal training business. You can put all the information for your business—from photos to schedules—plus automatically capture leads using email signup to get prospective clients into your CRM pipeline.
Ready to upgrade your personal training experience? Whether you want to sign up for our Xplorer Plan, which is free forever and lets you manage one client, or want to try a commitment-free 14-day free trial of a paid plan, we’re ready to help you get started.