Do you know why your clients hired you as a coach? They need your guidance, they need direction on how to do something they know is important (working out) but don’t know how to do themselves. Guidance doesn’t come in the form of a spreadsheet or an app with a list of exercises. They know that already. And they didn’t hire you to invent new exercises. They hired you to: Tell them WHAT exercises they should be …
Tim DiFrancesco, PT, DPT spent 6 seasons as the Head Strength & Conditioning Coach of the Los Angeles Lakers and is the founder of TD Athletes Edge. He is nationally renowned for his evidence-based and scientific approach to fitness, training, nutrition, and recovery for athletes and fitness enthusiasts.
For training and nutrition advice, follow us on:
• Twitter http://twitter.com/tdathletesedge
• Facebook http://www.facebook.com/tdathletesedge
• Instagram http://instagram.com/tdathletesedge
• YouTube https://www.youtube.com/user/tdifranc1
• Sign up for our newsletter and follow our blog at http://www.tdathletesedge.com