At TrueCoach our mission is to improve the lives of fitness coaches and their clients. We are building tools that have helped over 15,000 coaches worldwide save time, grow their business, and deliver a better experience for their clients.
As a Senior Visual Designer at TrueCoach, you’ll be involved in every step of the visual design process: from producing brand assets and marketing collateral, to running photo and video shoots and post-production, to collaborating with the product team on in-app designs, brand guidelines, and assets. Using your full range of graphic design, marketing, photo and video editing, and creative direction skills, you will own the design and production of key content and design assets. As the first senior designer on the team, you will play a major role in driving our overall design aesthetic, as well as play a critical role in helping the marketing team scale their impact through better design.
You have a track record of leading projects to successful outcomes for stakeholders and the business. You are a strong cross-functional partner, great communicator, and are able to take a solution from idea to implementation. You set a high bar for quality and have a strong appreciation for the details. Above all, you approach problems holistically and create elegantly simple solutions to complex problems.
What You’ll Do Day-to-Day
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, videos and assets for marketing communication touch points
- Work directly with the CMO and VP of Brand on marketing and design strategy
- Develop and maintain guidelines ensuring the correct use of the brand identity
- Direct photo and video shoots and post-production for photo and video assets
- Work closely with the engineering team and other stakeholders to enhance the design of visual assets within the TrueCoach platform
- Manage, curate, and organize all brand resources and assets
- Inspire the team by bringing new design ideas to the table
What We’re Looking For
- You have 5+ years experience as a professional designer
- You are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite with emphasis on Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premiere (After Effects, In-Design, etc. are a plus but not as important for this role)
- You have direct experience working with digital marketing teams or agencies on integrated campaigns
- You thrive in a fast paced startup environment where we ship early and ship often
- You have impeccable organization skills and attention to detail (things like being 1 pixel off or a small typo drive you crazy)
- You are passionate about health and fitness
- You have a deep level of experience with Adobe Premiere and video post-production
- You have experience designing motion graphics and simple animations
Our Core Values
- We are customer centric
- We pursue excellence
- We are humble
- We are transparent
- We move fast and get things done
- Competitive pay and equity
- 100% health coverage for you and your dependents (Anthem PPO)
- A monthly health + wellness stipend
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- The ability to customize the perks you want(conference travel, 401k match, etc.)
- 10% investment time
- Quarterly team outings
- Office snacks
- Whatever computer equipment you need to get your job done
- Flexible paid time off
- Flexible powder day policy - this IS part of why we live in Colorado, right?
- Flexible work from home policy
- Relocation assistance
To apply, submit your resume here.