At TrueCoach, we believe fitness coaching should not be limited to those who can afford in-person guidance – and should not be constrained by the limitations of time and location.
Our mission is to improve the lives of fitness coaches and their clients. We are building tools that enable coaches to save time, grow their business, and deliver a better experience for their clients.
TrueCoach is looking for an experienced QA Engineer to join our team in Boulder, Colorado. As a member of our cross-functional team, you'll be responsible for thinking like a “breaker” in order for us to ship the highest quality product possible. Also, you’ll be part of our engineering process from the beginning as we try to minimize hand offs and eliminate “throw it over the wall” mentalities. Our teams work directly with the founders, our designers, and the top trainers and coaches in the industry to build the TrueCoach platform.
As an early stage employee, you'll get the chance to drive and influence how we think about quality in a broad platform that includes browser delivered SaaS as well as native mobile. Help us improve, mature and build our approach to QA. We have a solid foundation, with revenue and happy customers that love us, but we're just getting started.
Things we value:
- Progress over perfection
- A strong focus on automated tests where possible (to be written by the whole team)
- Strong alignment with our engineering culture
- Trust in the team
- Experience building and executing detailed test plans
- Experience working with agile teams that want to pull testing forward
- Experience testing cross browser and cross device applications
- Understanding quality belongs to everyone
- Strong desire to learn new things and high GASI (Give-a-shit index)
- Hard working, open to constructive feedback, and ready to do the best work of your career
- U.S. citizen or authorized to work in the U.S.
- Proficiency with Chrome Dev Tools
- Automation experience
- Experience testing native mobile applications
- Experience testing for ADA compliance
- Understanding of Apple’s App Store and Google Play deployments
- Passionate about health and fitness
- Competitive pay and equity
- Health insurance with $0 deductible
- A coach (we believe dog-fooding our own app leads to a better product)
- One conference fully comped per year (+ more if speaking at conferences)
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- 10% investment time
- Whatever computer equipment you need to get your job done
- Paid time off
- Flexible powder day policy - this IS part of why we live in Colorado, right?
- Dog friendly environment
- Relocation assistance
To apply, submit your resume here.