TrueCoach is looking for a project manager to join our team in Boulder, Colorado. You'll be responsible for working directly with the founders, our customer success & engineering teams, and the top trainers and coaches in the industry to build the TrueCoach platform.
As an early stage employee, you'll be a driving force behind our evolution as a company. We have a solid foundation, with revenue and happy customers that love us, but we're just getting started.
- Well versed in agile/kanban/scrum. We use a methodology called Scrumban
- Strong organizational, planning, & time management skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to advocate and push things over the finish line without being a micro-manager
- Strong communication skills and ability to empathize with our customers, our development team, our customer success team
- Strong alignment with our engineering culture
- Natural at prioritizing and triaging new feature requests as they come in
- Strong desire to learn new things and high GASI(Give-a-shit index)
- Hard working, open to constructive feedback, and ready to do the best work of your career
- US citizen or authorized to work in the US
- Passionate about health and fitness
- Technical background
- Competitive pay
- 4% 401k match
- 100% health coverage for you and partial coverage for dependents (BCBS PPO)
- A monthly health + wellness stipend
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- 10% investment time
- Office snacks & weekly team lunches (whenever folks are in office)
- Flexible paid time off
- Flexible powder day policy
We're not currently hiring for this role. Check back at a later time!