At TrueCoach, we believe fitness coaching should not be limited to those who can afford in-person guidance – and should not be constrained by the limitations of time and location.
Our mission is to improve the lives of fitness coaches and their clients. We are building tools that enable coaches to save time, grow their business, and deliver a better experience for their clients.
TrueCoach is looking for a second iOS engineer to join our team in Boulder, Colorado. You'll be responsible for working directly with the development team and the top trainers and coaches in the industry to build the TrueCoach platform.
As an early stage employee(#13 to be exact), you'll get the chance to own and build out multiple areas of the product and be a driving force behind our evolution as a company. We have a solid foundation with revenue and thousands of happy customers that love us, but we're just getting started.
- A proven track record of shipping high quality apps to the app store
- 2+ years of Swift experience
- Knowledge of Core Data
- Experience with RESTful web API's
- Strong understanding of fundamental technologies of the web and core iOS SDK's
- Strong desire to learn new things and wear multiple hats
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with programmatic UI + responsive layout
- US citizen or authorized to work in the US
Nice to Haves
- Working knowledge of Ruby on Rails
- Passionate about health and fitness
- Competitive pay and equity
- 100% health coverage for you and your dependents (Anthem PPO)
- A monthly health + wellness stipend
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- The ability to customize the perks you want(conference travel, 401k match, etc.)
- 10% investment time
- Quarterly team outings
- Office snacks
- Whatever computer equipment you need to get your job done
- Flexible paid time off
- Flexible powder day policy - this IS part of why we live in Colorado, right?
- Flexible work from home policy
- Relocation assistance
To apply, submit your resume here.