TrueCoach is looking for a second iOS developer to join our team in Boulder, Colorado. You'll be responsible for working directly with the development team and the top trainers and coaches in the industry to build the TrueCoach platform.
As an early stage employee, you'll get the chance to own and build out multiple areas of the product and be a driving force behind our evolution as a company. We have a solid foundation with revenue and thousands of happy customers that love us, but we're just getting started.
- A proven track record of shipping high quality apps to the app store
- 2+ years of Swift experience
- Knowledge of Core Data
- Experience with RESTful web API's
- Strong understanding of fundamental technologies of the web and core iOS SDK's
- Strong desire to learn new things and wear multiple hats
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with programmatic UI + responsive layout
- US citizen or authorized to work in the US
Nice to Haves
- Familiarity & alignment with Raymond Law's Clean Swift Architecture
- Working knowledge of Ruby on Rails
- Passionate about health and fitness
- Competitive pay and equity
- Health insurance with $0 deductible
- A coach (we believe dog-fooding our own app leads to a better product)
- One conference fully comped per year (+ more if speaking at conferences)
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- 10% investment time
- Whatever computer equipment you need to get your job done
- Paid time off
- Flexible powder day policy - this IS part of why we live in Colorado, right?
- Dog friendly environment
- Relocation assistance
To apply, e-mail your resume to [email protected] along with a short cover letter telling us why you'd be a good fit.