TrueCoach is looking for a full-stack web developer to join our team in Boulder, Colorado. You'll be responsible for working directly with the founders, our designers, and the top trainers and coaches in the industry to build the TrueCoach platform, currently built on EmberJS, Ruby on Rails, and Postgres.
As an early stage employee, you'll get the chance to own and build out multiple areas of the product, and be a driving force behind our evolution as a company. We have a solid foundation, with revenue and happy customers that love us, but we're just getting started.
- 5+ years of building and shipping high quality web applications
- 3+ years of Ruby on Rails experience
- 2+ years of Ember.js Experience
- Fluent in SQL
- Strong understanding of fundamental technologies of the web and browser
- Strong automated testing skills
- Strong dev ops and application deployment skills
- Strong desire to learn new things
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing, building, and leading a small team
- Hard working, open to constructive feedback, and ready to do the best work of their career
- US citizen or authorized to work in the US
- Passionate about health and fitness
- Experience building on top of AWS
- Customer support experience
- Competitive pay and equity
- 100% health coverage for you and your dependents (Anthem PPO)
- A monthly health + wellness stipend
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- The ability to customize the perks you want(conference travel, 401k match, etc.)
- 10% investment time
- Quarterly team outings
- Office snacks
- Whatever computer equipment you need to get your job done
- Flexible paid time off
- Flexible powder day policy - this IS part of why we live in Colorado, right?
- Flexible work from home policy
- Relocation assistance
We're not currently hiring for this role. Check back at a later time!