TrueCoach is looking for a frontend engineer to join our team in Boulder, Colorado. You'll be responsible for working directly with the development team and the top trainers and coaches in the industry to build the TrueCoach platform.
As an early stage employee, you'll get the chance to own and build out multiple areas of the product, and be a driving force behind our evolution as a company. We have a solid foundation, with revenue and happy customers that love us, but we're just getting started.
Our stack and methodology:
- Database: Postgres, Redis
- Testing: QUnit, CircleCI, Rspec, BrowserStack
- Infrastructure: Heroku, AWS
We also follow agile based development, continuous integration, and we use Git.
👆 Yes, we used to be called Fitbot
They communicate well and are dedicated to creating quality stuff, both for their customers and for the coders that have to maintain the code. I learned some new things about #ember while on the project and had to up my code quality game to match them — they’re that good!— Jeffrey Biles (@JeffreyBiles) August 3, 2018
- Strong alignment with our engineering culture
- Proven track record building high quality web applications
- Strong understanding of fundamental technologies of the web and browser
- Strong desire to learn new things and high GASI(Give-a-shit index)
- Hard working, open to constructive feedback, and ready to do the best work of your career
- US citizen or authorized to work in the US
- Proficiency with Ruby on Rails or similar backend framework
- Experience building SaaS products
- Passionate about health and fitness
- Competitive pay and equity
- Health insurance with $0 deductible
- A coach (we believe dog-fooding our own app leads to a better product)
- One conference fully comped per year (+ more if speaking at conferences)
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- 10% investment time
- Whatever computer equipment you need to get your job done
- Paid time off
- Flexible powder day policy - this IS part of why we live in Colorado, right?
- Dog friendly environment
- Relocation assistance
To apply, e-mail your resume to [email protected] along with a short cover letter telling us why you'd be a good fit.