Are you passionate about helping coaches build fulfilling careers? Does interviewing the top coaches in the industry sound like your dream job? Are you comfortable in front of a camera?
We're hiring a full-time Director of Content to join our team in Boulder, Colorado. The Director of Content will report directly to the founders, set content strategy, and execute against the content plan, which means both creating content in-house and producing tactical marketing content in collaboration with partners, customers, and other creatives.
As an early stage employee, you'll get the chance to own and build out multiple areas of the marketing strategy, and be a driving force behind our evolution as a company. We have a solid foundation, with revenue and happy customers that love us, but we're just getting started.
- Strong alignment with our engineering centric culture
- Proven track record of creating high quality content marketing experiences
- Comfortable in front of a camera and experience producing and hosting marketing videos, webinars, Facebook live videos, etc.
- Deep knowledge of the fitness industry and the ability to speak to coaches in their language
- A customer-driven mindset
- Strong desire to learn new things and high sense of urgency
- Hard working, open to constructive feedback, and ready to do the best work of your career
- US citizen or authorized to work in the US
- Copywriting experience
- Organic social media marketing experience
- Competitive pay and equity
- Health insurance with $0 deductible
- A coach (we believe dog-fooding our own app leads to a better product)
- One conference fully comped per year (+ more if speaking at conferences)
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- 10% investment time
- Whatever computer equipment you need to get your job done
- Paid time off
- Flexible powder day policy - this IS part of why we live in Colorado, right?
- Dog friendly environment
- Relocation assistance
We're not currently hiring for this role. Check back at a later time!