TrueCoach is looking for a customer success manager to join our team in Boulder, Colorado. You'll be responsible for making sure our coaches are set up for success, building out educational content, handling support questions, and growing our young but passionate community.
As an early stage employee (#8 to be exact), your actions will have a measurable impact on our success. You'll get the chance to own multiple areas of the business, and be a driving force behind our evolution as a company. We have a solid foundation, with revenue and happy customers that love us, but we're just getting started.
- Experience in customer success at a tech company or SaaS startup
- Experience producing tutorial videos and writing instructional content
- Highly patient and empathetic
- Great communicator
- Strong analytical mindset
- Enjoys building, managing, and growing online communities
- Passionate about health, fitness, and learning new things
- Hard working, open to constructive feedback, and ready to do the best work of their career
- Ability to work on-site with the TrueCoach team in Boulder, Colorado
- Customer support and talking with customers
- Creation of tutorials, screencasts, and content for our written knowledge-base
- Ability to conduct live demos and calls with customers
- Plan, promote, and operate webinars with TrueCoach coaches
- Own customer retention and re-activation
- Competitive pay and equity
- Health insurance with $0 deductible
- A coach (we believe dog-fooding our own app leads to a better product)
- One conference fully comped per year (+ more if speaking at conferences)
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- 10% investment time
- Whatever computer equipment you need to get your job done
- Paid time off
- Flexible powder day policy - this IS part of why we live in Colorado, right?
- Dog friendly environment
- Relocation assistance
We're not currently hiring for this role. Check back at a later time!