TrueCoach is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our team in Boulder, Colorado. You’ll be supporting the success of some of the top coaches in the industry and guiding our customer’s growth every step of the way.
As an early stage employee, you will have a unique opportunity to impact the success of TrueCoach in a big way. Working closely with our Director of Customer Success, your role as a CSM goes far beyond answering phone calls and support tickets.
We take a few things pretty seriously here at TrueCoach: building an amazing product and providing the best possible support to our coaches. Being on the frontlines of customer satisfaction and retention takes patience and a great sense of humor, but when the vast majority of our customers love us...negative interactions are few and far between. We’ve got a solid foundation, but we’re just getting started.
- Has experience in customer success and/or support
- Is highly patient and empathetic
- Is a creative and effective communicator - with personality!
- Is a problem-solver by nature
- Is passionate about health, fitness, and learning new things
- Ability to work Sunday-Thursday, Sunday being a work-from-home day
- Ability to work on-site with the TrueCoach team in Boulder, Colorado
Nice to Haves
- Familiarity with the product as a coach and/or client
- Familiarity with Intercom Inbox
- Has experience producing tutorial videos and writing instructional content
- Has worked at a tech company or SaaS startup
- Providing world-class customer support
- Creation of tutorials, screencasts, and content for our written knowledge-base
- Conducting live demos and calls with customers
- Tracking and reporting on Customer Success KPIs
- Competitive pay and equity
- Health insurance with $0 deductible
- A coach (we believe dog-fooding our own app leads to a better product)
- One conference fully comped per year (+ more if speaking at conferences)
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- 10% investment time
- Whatever computer equipment you need to get your job done
- Paid time off
- Flexible powder day policy - this IS part of why we live in Colorado, right?
- Dog friendly environment
- Relocation assistance
We're not currently hiring for this role. Check back at a later time!